Mark J. Jakiela
- Saitou, K., Jakiela, M. J., "Subassembly Generation
via Mechanical Conformational Switches," Artificial Life,
(The MIT Press), Vol. 2, pp. 377-416, 1995.
- Saitou, K., Jakiela, M. J., "Automated Optimal Design
of Mechanical Conformational Switches," Artificial Life,
(The MIT Press), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 129-156, 1995.
- Leeser, K., Jakiela, M. J., "Robotic Handling and Assembly
of Flexible Printed Circuit Boards," Manufacturing Review,
Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 6-21, March 1995.
- Wallace, D. R., Jakiela, M. J., Flowers, W. C., "Design
Search Under Probabilistic Specifications Using Genetic Algorithms,"
(invited submission), Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 28,
No. 5, pp. 405-421, 1996.
- Krishnasamy, J., Jakiela, M. J., "A Method to Resolve
Ambiguities in Corner-Corner Interactions Between Convex Polygons
in the Context of Motion Simulations Using a Penalty-Based Contact
Model," The International Journal for Computer-Aided
Engineering and Software - Engineering Computations, (Pineridge
Press), Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 135-144, February, 1995.
- Dighe, R., Jakiela, M. J., "Solving Pattern Nesting
Problems with Genetic Algorithms: Employing Task Decomposition
and Contact Detection Between Adjacent Pieces," Evolutionary
Computation, (The MIT Press), Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 239-266,
- Chapman, C. D., Jakiela, M. J., "Genetic Algorithm-Based
Structural Topology Design with Compliance and Topology Simplification
Considerations," ASME Journal of Mechanical Design,
Vol. 118, No. 1, pp. 89-98, March, 1996.
| Mark J. Jakiela | ME
Faculty | ME Home |
SEAS | WUSTL
maintained by email@example.com